Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goals for DMF

I have recently posted both the Picturing the Other assignment and the Collage assignment, but I consider them both to be first drafts. Yesterday in class, we talked about how to adjust a photo to remove unwanted shadows. As soon as I have time, I will head to the lab to work on Willy's photo and taking the shadow off his face. I am fairly happy with the collage, but I still want to adjust a couple things. I did not intend to leave the canvas visible so that there are white borders, so I need to remove those. I want to take the eyes and feather the edges a little more. I also want to do the same with the figure of Audrey as an angel. That way, the transition between the cut out images and the background will be a bit smoother. Finally, I would like to try and use the clone stamp tool to put grass in the middle of the bicycle wheel so that it looks a bit more like a new picture rather than a cut-and-paste. Hopefully I will get to all these changes this week. I am writing them down now so that I will remember everything that I want to work on.

1 comment:

  1. The wonderful thing about digital imagery is that it invites endless adjustments. Unfortunately, the hateful thing about digital imagery, is that it invites endless adjustments.

    ReplyDelete