Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ideas for Advent Calendar






I have been brainstorming about ideas to use for the Advent Calendar assignment. The biggest event that I am looking forward to this year is my trip to Disney World during Spring Break. I guess I am still a kid at heart. This gives me a perfect theme for the calendar as well. I am considering having a different Disney character behind each door, and maybe having some theme music or a character phrase to accompany it. I might just have a written quote for each character if the sound effects would be too complicated. The calendar would be for the month of March, and each door would be either a castle or the classic Mickey Mouse head shape.

1 comment:

  1. March is a fine month. Any chance you might want to do your own interpretations of Disney characters? What significance do different characters have for you?

    ReplyDelete